Did you know that no matter how old you are, your testosterone levels are at least 20% lower than your grandfather’s were at your age? We now know you absorb chemicals every day that previous generations of men were never exposed to, that mimic female sex hormones and suppress the very thing that makes you a man. 
Did you know mounting scientific evidence warns when you hit 35, the silent feminization of your body accelerates, causing man-boobs, stubborn belly fat , loss of muscle , weak bones, depression , heart disease , diabetes, Alzheimer’s and many more men’s health problems. 
Did you know low testosterone can even kill your status with friends, colleagues, and women, since it’s tightly correlated with decreased confidence, drive, and concentration. 
Did you know you can reverse your slipping masculinity at any age?… By simply avoiding certain foods (often labeled as “healthy” in the media) you can give your testosterone the help it needs to naturally return to normal so you can rebuild the muscular, lean and masculine shape that is your God-given birthright.
Listen, this isn’t another “Low-T” gimmick. This is a simple solution that works for men of any age, and that allows you to avoid the potentially dangerous Testosterone Replacement Therapy, and expensive and unproven pro-hormone supplements.
In my role as SWAT Leader and tactical fitness director, I’ve been forced to take this Low-T epidemic seriously. I’m in my mid-40s, and many of the guys on my team, and my tactical operator clients, are in their 30s and beyond. Yet they can’t afford to let their strength, mental sharpness, drive or recovery slip.
The tips, tricks and strategies I’ve uncovered allow you to literally reverse the feminization process. I’ve taught my System to countless men in the ops world, and now I’ve decided to open these methods up to any man who needs them. And it all starts with the 3 foods to NEVER eat if you want to STOP testosterone decline, reverse it, and begin restoring your body’s natural, lean and muscular shape.
That said, I should warn you: what you’re about to hear will probably go against everything you’ve heard about these so-called “healthy” foods… because soft, weak and feminine looking men have become the “new normal”. And no one seems to notice or care about the silent epidemic that’s happening right under our noses.
“You must AVOID the 3 supposed “health” foods below if you want to reverse the feminization process, reclaim your masculinity, and achieve your ideal male body.”
NEVER Eat Red Meat Unless You Do This First
Listen, as far as I’m concerned all men should eat red meat. Yet there’s a hidden danger in most grocery store meat that no one is talking about: phthalates…
Phthalates are chemicals that leach from plastics into the food you eat. And one of the worst offenders is meat packaging.
Now the scary part, phthalates are linked to low testosterone  and other male reproductive system dysfunctions. 
So by all means eat your meat… only go up to the butcher counter and ask him to slice it fresh and wrap it in paper for you… just like your grandpa used to do….
Avoid One Specific Type of Canned Tuna
Most canned white tuna is albacore. Its mercury levels are almost three times higher than the smaller skipjack used in canned light tuna .
Methyl mercury is everywhere. The planet is covered in coal-based power plants that spew mercury into the air, which then settles over the entire planet, including the oceans .
Now the scary part for men… When you eat mercury contaminated foods like albacore tuna it accumulates in your testosterone-producing Leydig cells of the testes , the brain and pituitary.
So if you’re going to eat canned tuna… Make sure you choose the “light” variety and avoid albacore tuna at all cost.
Stop Snacking On Soy
The “healthy” section of your grocery store pushes roasted soybeans as a better alternative to peanuts or cashews…
Yeah, they’re a great choice if you’re interested in self-castration, or moving up to the soprano position in your choir group.
You see, there’s a thick stack of research papers associating soy with low testosterone. They are full of phytoestrogens — chemicals that act just like estrogen in your body — that wreak hormonal havoc .
In fact, in one very recent study researchers compared men drinking soy protein to those drinking whey. They found lower testosterone levels and higher cortisol levels in the soy drinkers. In other words, less of the manly hormone and more of the stress hormone. Not good! 
Bottom line, if your grandfather wouldn’t recognize it… don’t snack on it…
By now, you can see that a few simple changes to your daily routine will give you a fighting chance against the feminization epidemic.
Yet as I discuss on the next page, your most potent weapon to increase your male sex hormones, build your energy, boost your confidence and of course get the masculine physique you deserve is the right kind of exercise. 
Listen, my system which I reveal in detail on the next page is based on the training techniques of the most elite special operations units around the world. It can be done anywhere, in as little as 20 minutes. And it was designed for men like you, who want to secure an alpha male physique now, and keep it as you get older.
However, although the workouts are short… they are intense. So most guys are not willing to put in the effort, even though the reward is a lean, rock hard and masculine muscle shape — in less time than most other guys take to do their warm ups.
I’m pretty sure that’s not you though… and that you’re ready for the next step…
“So What’s Next?”
If you are really ready to get started on my exact Specforce Alpha workout system that also features the MacroFlex nutrition plan for men, and all my secrets and protocols that turn YOU into the Alpha Male, then click the button below and I’ll take you to the next page.
On the very next page, I’ll let you in on the specifics of my System, and how you can get started within less than 30 minutes from now…
1. Araujo AB, Kupelian V, McKinlay JB., O’Donnell AB, and Travison TG1., A population-level decline in serum testosterone levels in American men. J Clin Endocrinol Metab. 2007 Jan;92(1):196-202. Epub 2006 Oct 24. DOI: http://dx.doi.org/10.1210/jc.2006-1375
2. Rueters (April, 2013). Higher testosterone may equal lower heart risks. Retrieved from: http://www.reuters.com/article/2011/10/05/us-testosterone-idUSTRE7940ET20111005
3. WebMD.com (May 27, 2003). Low Testosterone Linked to Heart Disease. Retrieved from: http://www.webmd.com/men/news/20030527/low-testosterone-linked-to-heart-disease
4. WebMD.com (October 19, 2010). Low Testosterone Raises Heart Death Risk. Retrieved from: http://www.webmd.com/men/news/20101019/low-testosterone-ups-heart-death-risk
5. Wikipedia (March 28, 2015). Testosterone. Retrieved from: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Testosterone
6. Collingwood, J. (2013). Emotions and Weight Affect Testosterone Levels. Psych Central. Retrieved on April 2, 2015, from http://psychcentral.com/lib/emotions-and-weight-affect-testosterone-levels/000786
7. Kembra L. Howdeshell, Vickie S. Wilson, Johnathan Furr, Christy R. Lambright, Cynthia V. Rider, Chad R. Blystone, Andrew K. Hotchkiss, Leon Earl Gray, Jr., A Mixture of Five Phthalate Esters Inhibits Fetal Testicular
Testosterone Production in the Sprague-Dawley Rat in a Cumulative, Dose-Additive MannerToxicol. Sci. (2008) 105 (1): 153-165 first published online April 14, 2008 doi:10.1093/toxsci/kfn077
8. Joensen UN, Frederiksen H, Jensen MB, Lauritsen MP, Olesen IA, Lassen TH, Andersson AM, Jørgensen N. Phthalate excretion pattern and testicular function: a study of 881 healthy Danish men. Environ Health Perspect. 2012 Oct;120(10):1397-403.
9. Barbosa Jr., F.,, Fossato da Silva, D., and Scarano, W., Oral Exposure to methylmercury modifies the prostatic microenvironment in adult rats. International Journal of Experimental Pathology. 2012 Oct; 93(5): 354-360. DOI: 10.111/j.1365-2613.2012.00825.x
10. Ernst, E., Moller-Madsen, B., & Danscher, G. Ultrastructural demonstration of mercury in Sertoli and Leydig cells of the rat following methyl mercuric chloride or mercuric chloride treatment. Repod Toxicology; 1991;5(3):205-9.
11. Barregard, L., Lindstedt, G., Schutz, A., & Sallsten., G. Endocrine function in mercury exposed chloralkali workers. Occup Environ med. Aug 1994; 51(8): 536-540
12.Abdennour, C., Boulakoud, M. S., Khelili, K., Bellil, T., & Nezzal, A. M. Mercury Vapour and Some Reproductive Parameters in Human. Comptes Rendus de l’Academie Bulgare des Sciencesi, vol. 53, p.12:91
13.Cornstock, BA., Flanagan, S., Hooper, D., Kraemer, W., Kupchak, B… The effects of soy and whey protein supplementation on acute hormonal responses to resistance exercises in men. J Am Coll Nutr. 2013;32(1):66-74. doi: 10.1080/07315724.2013.770648.
14.Koji Sato, Motoyuki Iemitsu, Kenji Matsutani, Toshiyuki Kurihara, Takafumi Hamaoka, and Satoshi Fujita Resistance training restores muscle sex steroid hormone steroidogenesis in older menFASEB J fj.13-245480; published ahead of print January 17, 2014,doi:10.1096/fj.13-245480